Here at BeardHow, we feel that students pursuing a career in beauty and hair therapy courses are given less financial support compared to students pursuing other degree courses.
Thus BeardHow is offering a $1500 scholarship for first-year university or college students pursuing a career in beauty and hair therapy courses and other related courses.
It’s a little something from us to help a qualified applicant with their equipment and books costs.
- Must be a permanent USA resident or citizen.
- A first-year student at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Must be studying full time or part time beauty and hair therapy related courses.
Deadline and Award Dates:
- Submission deadline: October 15th, 2019
- Award Date: December 15th, 2019
- Winner will be announced by December 2nd, 2019 and the scholarship will be sent to the chosen applicant’s school by December 15th, 2019.
- The scholarship will be awarded in 2 separate payments: $ 1000 first and $500 by March 15th, 2020.
How to Apply:
- Send the following to email@example.com.
- Send a short 60 seconds video explaining how our scholarship can help you and a little about the course you’re studying.
- Acceptance letter from college or university.
Required info at a glance:
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship or experience any trouble sending the application, please feel free to send a message via our contact form or to the email address mentioned above.
Hamz S Edward
Burges Road, London